Our Commitment to our customers and to our planet:
• We are now using environmentally friendly togo containers. They are completely compostable and made from biopolymer, a 100% renewable resource which has shown a significant reduction in greenhouse gas emissions!
• We donate all of our plastic, aluminum, glass and cardboard recycling (An average of 27 tons per year!) to help benefit our local community of Trinidad.
• To reduce unnecessary waste we recycle 100% of our used cooking oil.
• We will no longer be serving water to every table, if you want some h20, simply ask your server. That saves hundreds of gallons of water out of glasses that are not guzzled down and out of the dishwasher every month!
• We strive to use only the highest quality, eco-friendly ingredients. Our dolphin and turtle safe tuna for example contains the lowest mercury levels as well as the highest omega-2 content on the market and was named “Best Choice for Sustainability” by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch!